Lynn's Comments: This again is based on a true story. When my brother was about three, he swallowed a dime.
Lynn's Comments: In a panic, my mom called the doctor.
Lynn's Comments: She was told to wait; that the dime would be "returned" in due time.
Lynn's Comments: My brother produced the dime in a few days, and after my mom washed it off, we saw that it had turned blue. The chemicals in Al's stomach had coloured the dime blue! He was so excited about this that as soon as he could find another dime...he swallowed it!